
Noah is growing up. In size and by his
"Big Boy" behaviors and sayings. He says
the funniest things! I need to start carrying a pen
and notebook in my pocket. Seriously, how can I forget things
so quickly?
Something he now will ask us each day is...
"so mom (or dad) how's your day?" He uses words like "probably" example being, "Mom, you could just probably leave it there." Or he used the word "actually" the other day and said "actually I don't think so." Something else he will use often is "no, maybe later", and " yeah, I think so." It is all very matter of factual.
He also is 75% potty trained! He stays dry all night in his diaper and is wearing underwear all day long. The other 25% is still getting the #2 thing down. He loves his new "Lighting McQueen" underwear and does prefer underwear over the diaper.
He also started Sunday School today and stayed in the classroom with very little hesitation. He asked me tonight if he could go to his school again. So I think he liked it!

Here he is all ready to go to church.
I had to be to church early so Cory
got him all ready and off to Sunday School.

Weekend project...install new microwave.

Before...

After
I was so glad to free up my counter space
and now it just looks finished.
Nevermind the mess below on my counter.

Noah was in charge of Styrofoam destruction.
He did his job well! :)
1 comment:
How fun to hear about Noah's new comments. I love that he'll say "actually..." That's too cute.
It was so great to hear that Noah enjoyed Sunday school and stayed the whole time. Now, maybe, you and Cory can enjoy some Life Ministry fellowship or church.de
Post a Comment