Friday, May 25, 2007

10 Months and then some!

Noah turned 10 months on the 14Th of May and has gotten quite the personality! He learned to crawl Mother's Day weekend and is now a free roaming little boy. Loves the bathroom, Mommy and Daddy's bedroom, pantry, and gate on the stairs. Who needs toys when you can just explore! He also has cut one tooth and the next is just about through.
He also loves Emma (the dog). We keep Emma confined to the entry way and Noah will go to the gate and see Emma at the bottom of the stairs and scream and scream and scream. It is so loud I have to plug my ears! He also screams for no apparent reason, I think he just likes to hear himself. What a character he is! He is loving his freedom and is now a pretty happy camper!












Here he is peeking down at Emma.

4 comments:

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

What great pictures of Noah! He is such a cutie.

Brooke said...

What a handsome little man! He looks older everytime I see new pictures of him!

Hallie said...

He is really cute. I love all his wonderful faces. Love the picture of him looking under the gate.

Kari, RN said...

What a cute kid! He's so adorable!