Saturday, February 03, 2007

South Padre Island


We spent Friday in South Padre!
Noah was dressed in his festive
shirt and hat!

One of the souvenir shops we
stopped at.

We ate at a place called Amberjacks
and we had shrimp and swordfish.

We stepped in the ocean but
it was very cold and windy.

Noah stayed inside because of
the wind and sand blowing.
But he caught an alligator to play with!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

It looks like you guys are having a blast! I sure wish I could be there! We hope you have a safe trip back to the friged country!

Hallie said...

Hey guys, you picked the perfect week to take your trip! Have a great time and we'll see you soon.

Anonymous said...

SURE MISS YOU GUYS, HOPE WE CAN DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME BUT HAVE WARMER WEATHER

The Priolas said...

How lucky you were to be in the warm Texas sun when you were. I'm so jealous. I finally figured out how to post my comments too. Yea! Thank you for your comments earlier. I love that you showed me how to get the links on the blog too. Talk to ya soon.