Noah is now 5 months old so we thought he should have a taste of some table food. So on Sunday we gave him very soupy rice cereal. He seemed to like it but got tired of it real fast. He looks a little lost in his highchair!
Hi Cory I just found your blog through shannon's blog. I have only had internet for about a month. How are you! I can't believe you have a baby! So cute! I will have to set up a blog. Through your links I found Nancy's and Heathers (they are my second cousins) This is so fun! Do you miss the carnie life:) Carmen Larson(Loseth)
3 comments:
So cute! What a big boy!
Hi Cory
I just found your blog through shannon's blog. I have only had internet for about a month. How are you! I can't believe you have a baby! So cute! I will have to set up a blog. Through your links I found Nancy's and Heathers (they are my second cousins) This is so fun! Do you miss the carnie life:)
Carmen Larson(Loseth)
I have a blog, Shannon had to walk me through it on msn.
carmenjaredlarson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment